The first term of school is really flying by and half term is almost here, so have you got something planned to keep the family entertained during the week off?
The Autumn half term is always a difficult one to predict the weather, changeable is most likely this late in October, so planning your half-term break with indoor and outdoor activities is a must.
We like to stay in family holiday lodges over the Autumn half term because it provides so many great solutions:
- Whether situated on the coast or the countryside, a lodge is perfect for getting out and about quickly when the weather is clear and dry. So you can quickly get out and about exploring and burning off some of that excess energy.
- Of course, coming back to a lodge caked in mud or wet-through is always a bit easier…. mop-able floors and not your carpet!
- Many lodges are on holiday parks which tend to run activities during the half term break – so you can get some time without the kids asking what’s next.
- Of course lodges have some great facilities such as swimming pools and adventure playgrounds, so whatever the weather you can keep them entertained.
We think a holiday lodge is hard to beat for a half term holiday break and don’t worry, it’s not too late to book one for October/November. There is still last-minute availability at some great prices. Take a look at some half term holiday lodges. For checking out last-minute availability you can also call 0844 847 1143.
We always like to share a good deal and this one looks very nice for a July holiday in the beautiful coastal area Suffolk. So how about £100 off a weeks stay from the 20th July 2012 at Stones Cottage in the village of Middleton which is an ideal base for exploring coastal Suffolk including Aldeburgh, Southwold and Dunwich and Minsmere Nature Reserve.
Stone Cottage has 2 bedrooms and sleeps 3, is a charming traditional end terraced Suffolk flint fronted country cottage (with small doorways and low ceilings). It has been stylishly modernised whilst retaining its character and charm. Appealingly decorated and comfortably furnished, with a fully enclosed rear terrace and garden, it is perfect for a romantic getaway or family holiday.
This great deal is available due to a last-minute cancellation so if you are interested you will need to get in quick. Find out more about Stone Cottage and click on the link to see the offer details.
The sun has come out and so we feel it’s safe to say that Summer has arrived and what better way to celebrate than some great last-minute deals on some short breaks and holidays?
There is still has some excellent last-minute availability, and there’s still lots of amazing properties to choose from. Plus, with summer discounts on many properties, you might just pick up a bargain. Don’t delay though as great deals like these won’t be around for long! (Click the cottage name to see more details)
- Wisteria Cottage: Wales. Sleeps 2. 4 Nights from 9th July for £317 (was £347)
- Stroxworthy Barn: North Devon. Sleeps 2. 4 nights from 9th July for £302 (was £347)
- Energy at Envirobarns: Lincolnshire. Sleeps 2. 7 nights from 7th July for £448 (was £491)
- The Rookery: Cheshire. Sleeps 2. 7 nights from 9th July for £427 (was £491)
- Grooms Cottage: Cumbria. Sleeps 2. 4 nights from 9th July
To find out more last-minute availability and offers for self catering including cottages, apartments, lodges, holiday parks and even boats call 0844 847 1140.
These offers are subject to terms and conditions with our holiday travel partners, please check the details when clicking through to their website via our booking/more information link.