Preparation for the Festival of Speed is well under way and this year promises to deliver an incredible event for all attending.
The Festival will see the return of some of the most popular jet aircraft to take to the skies above Goodwood in recent years. Fast jets will dominate Friday, Saturday and Sunday with startling shows as they cruise through their popular display for the Festival goers. For the first time The Goodwood Aviation Show is being relocated within the Festival of Speed’s stunning Goodwood Parkland site.
On Thursday 28 June, all Goodwood Aviation Exhibition attendees will also be given full free access to the Moving Motor Show and static Festival of Speed displays and attractions, including the race car and motorcycle paddocks, Cartier ‘Style et Luxe’ concours d’elegance, Formula 1 paddock, exhilarating displays from Goodwood Action Sports, vehicle exhibition stands, retail market, Junior FoS, FoS-TECH, and many other attractions.
Latest from the Goodwood Aviation Exhibition
- Military Aircraft. An exciting addition this year will be The Joint Helicopter Command (JHC) displaying a Lynx Mark7 and an Apache AH1 helicopter.
- Daher-Socata. Catch DAHER-SOCATA and the recently launched TBM 850 Elite at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed Aviation Exhibition.
- Cessna. Cessna will be attending this year’s Aviation Exhibition, bringing a Citation Mustang business jet and Stationair 206 piston model.
- Waco Aircraft. WACO Aircraft, the only FAA and EASA certified manufacturer of 1930’s open cockpit sport biplanes worldwide will be attending.
- British Airways Simulator. British Airways’ Boeing 787 mobile simulator is coming to the Goodwood Festival of Speed Aviation Exhibition.
- Pilatus in Attendance. Pilatus will be exhibiting the Swiss manufactured $4.6 million Pilatus PC-12 and PC-6 Turbo Porter.
Find out more about the Goodwood Festival of Speed that starts on the 28th June 2012
Source: Find Cottage Holidays