Why not enjoy a self catering Easter break with an extra bit of luxury, your very own hot tub at your cottage, lodge or apartment?
And with prices as low as £199* for 4 people sharing on a 3 or 4 night stay the added luxury doesn’t come with a price tag to match!
We have some excellent self catering holiday homes with hot tubs across the UK (search England, Scotland and Wales) in both countryside and coastal locations and of all shapes and sizes – so you can find something whether you are travelling as a couple, family or group.
* Price based on a 3 or 4 night stay for 4 people with Hoseasons sharing between 23/03/15 – 13/04/15. Applies to selected UK lodge locations and specific accommodation types, accommodation only. Subject to availability. Booking conditions apply, see brochure or website.
If you are planning a family break over the Easter Holidays and you want to take your dog with you, there are lots of great pet-friendly self catering properties available across the UK.
This is the perfect time to get away too, with blue skies and sunshine it’s the perfect time for the whole family to embrace the outdoors after a long winter closeted at home!
Take a look at some of our selected pet friendly holiday homes that are great for a weekend break, short break or a full holiday.
If, like us, your dog has a tendency to find ways to explore, you can also refine your search to properties with enclosed gardens such as
With Spring and Easter just around the corner it finally feels like the time to book our first UK holiday of the year, but what should be do?
As we want to save a lot of holiday fund for the summer, we are planning to head away in a holiday lodge or log cabin. Perfect for families of all ages and sizes, a lodge offers comfortable accommodation with the countryside right outside your window/door.
What’s more our dog loves it too, being able to wander in and out as they want, a joy after the winter months of being locked down to keep the cold out!
While we quite like getting away from it all in a lodge deep in countryside, we also quite like heading to established holiday parks with lodges as many of them run kids activities throughout the Easter holidays whatever the weather…. perfect!
The good news is that there are some great deals around for this Easter and we have found a whole selection with prices starting from less than £200. Search for Easter lodges »
Why not make your summer family holiday with younger children even more special this year and head to one of our selected cottages and lodges where Oscar the Owl is in residence.
Oscar is a busy and friendly owl who will be in touch with your children before, during and after the holiday… creating a sense of fun and excitement to your holiday. With free gifts, free audio stories for the journey,emails, postcards, family games and family friendly places to go…. Oscar is a very useful owl to have around!
Oscar the Owl is loved by the children he meets, for example our visitor comments include:
“The children were delighted to be welcomed by ‘Oscar the Owl’ and amazed that he knew what hobbies they have! The weather has been bright and sunny and we have enjoyed the beautiful countryside. ‘Oscar’ accompanied us on lots of trips.”
“The audio stories kept the children entranced on the long journey, a great idea, they listened to them several times”
Unfortunately Oscar is only available at selected family friendly properties, click the link to find out more and see where he is.
It’s hard to believe, as we have all only just returned to work/school, that the February half term is fast approaching!
Don’t get caught with nothing planned, why not make the most of the February half term with a family getaway?
Have great days out together, then enjoy a relaxing meal and card/board games in front of a cosy fire.
With thousands of self catering cottages, lodges and apartments across the UK & Ireland to choose from you’re bound to find the perfect place within reach of the attractions and activities you want to see.
What’s more, it doesn’t need to cost you a fortune…. there are 3 night February half term lodge breaks from £99*, 7 night cottage breaks from £288.
Browse for some great February half term self catering using the links below:
* Prices quoted were available on selected properties at the time of publishing. Accommodation only – including online booking fee, based on UK stays departing 15/02/14. Subject to availability, operator booking conditions will apply.
Find Cottage Holidays has launched a new section on its popular website featuring offers, deals, discounts and voucher codes from leading providers and independent owners in the UK and Ireland.
The offers deals and vouchers page will highlight a range of self catering including cottages, holiday parks, lodges, apartments, and boat holidays across England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
Current offers include:
- Save 20% on winter cottage breaks
- Festive lodges and log cabins from £99
- Cosy winter breaks from £284
- Autumn lodge breaks from £149
- Christmas and New Year city breaks from £55
Plus lots more. See more deals and offers »
The first term of school is really flying by and half term is almost here, so have you got something planned to keep the family entertained during the week off?
The Autumn half term is always a difficult one to predict the weather, changeable is most likely this late in October, so planning your half-term break with indoor and outdoor activities is a must.
We like to stay in family holiday lodges over the Autumn half term because it provides so many great solutions:
- Whether situated on the coast or the countryside, a lodge is perfect for getting out and about quickly when the weather is clear and dry. So you can quickly get out and about exploring and burning off some of that excess energy.
- Of course, coming back to a lodge caked in mud or wet-through is always a bit easier…. mop-able floors and not your carpet!
- Many lodges are on holiday parks which tend to run activities during the half term break – so you can get some time without the kids asking what’s next.
- Of course lodges have some great facilities such as swimming pools and adventure playgrounds, so whatever the weather you can keep them entertained.
We think a holiday lodge is hard to beat for a half term holiday break and don’t worry, it’s not too late to book one for October/November. There is still last-minute availability at some great prices. Take a look at some half term holiday lodges. For checking out last-minute availability you can also call 0844 847 1143.