Why not enjoy a self catering Easter break with an extra bit of luxury, your very own hot tub at your cottage, lodge or apartment?
And with prices as low as £199* for 4 people sharing on a 3 or 4 night stay the added luxury doesn’t come with a price tag to match!
We have some excellent self catering holiday homes with hot tubs across the UK (search England, Scotland and Wales) in both countryside and coastal locations and of all shapes and sizes – so you can find something whether you are travelling as a couple, family or group.
* Price based on a 3 or 4 night stay for 4 people with Hoseasons sharing between 23/03/15 – 13/04/15. Applies to selected UK lodge locations and specific accommodation types, accommodation only. Subject to availability. Booking conditions apply, see brochure or website.
If you have left booking your family Easter get-away to the last-minute, don’t panic, there are still plenty of great deals on self catering accommodation with prices starting from just £129*.
Not bad for 4 people sharing on a 3 or 4 night stay, at locations across the UK! However, you need to be quick as availability is disappearing fast….
Whether you are heading to the countryside or the beach, lodge and holiday park accommodation is a great choice for Spring, offering a closeness to the great outdoors during the day but with somewhere nice and cosy to spend chilly evenings.
At this time of year many holiday parks also offer on-site entertainment for children which is particularly useful if the weather is not being helpful!
Search for Easter lodge holidays across the UK »
Of course if you still prefer to head for a holiday cottage or apartment, there are lots of self catering options available for couples, families or groups.
Search for Easter holiday cottages »
* Price based on a Hoseasons 3 or 4 night stay for 4 people sharing between 27/03/15 – 10/04/15. Applies to selected UK lodge locations and specific accommodation types, accommodation only. Subject to availability. Booking conditions apply, see brochure or website.
If you are planning a family break over the Easter Holidays and you want to take your dog with you, there are lots of great pet-friendly self catering properties available across the UK.
This is the perfect time to get away too, with blue skies and sunshine it’s the perfect time for the whole family to embrace the outdoors after a long winter closeted at home!
Take a look at some of our selected pet friendly holiday homes that are great for a weekend break, short break or a full holiday.
If, like us, your dog has a tendency to find ways to explore, you can also refine your search to properties with enclosed gardens such as
What could be more romantic than a cosy cottage for just you and your loved one this Valentine’s Day?
Heading off together for some time alone and away from the stresses and strains of day to day life is the perfect tonic for any relationship, whether you are in a new romance or are a couple in their 10th, 25th or 50th year together!
A Valentine cottage break lets you set your own pace and do your own thing, whether it is chilling out together indoors or exploring the countryside on romantic walks by the river, sea or countryside.
Where to head for a Valentine’s Day Cottage Break
The UK is not short of great self catering accommodation which can make choosing a little harder so we have selected cottages and apartments that are perfect for Valentine’s inspired romantic breaks in some of the prettiest parts of the UK.
- Romantic breaks in South Devon. South Devon, the English Riviera and the South Hams offer stunning coastlines, sweeping rivers, golden sandy beaches, rolling countryside, quaint fishing villages and so much more. A perfect romantic escape whether you are looking for coastline, countryside or a place to chill out. Find romantic breaks in South Devon»
- Romantic breaks in the Lakes. As one of the most beautiful areas of the UK, there is no better place to take your Valentine than the Lake District. With High Peaks, Open Fells and of course the great Lakes and rivers the landscape is there to be explored or just appreciated from your romantic cottage or lodge.
Find South Lakeland Valentine breaks»
- Peak District romance. An area of outstanding beauty covering parts of Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire, the Peak District provides great natural beauty in the form of moors and dales. Of course there are several famous stately homes nearby for a visit. Find romantic cottages in the Peak District»
- Romance in the Yorkshire Dales. A drystone cottage is Yorkshire in The Dales, surrounded by the patchwork of fields and glorious countryside is an idyllic and romantic break. The Dales has some wonderful towns and villages to explore as well as tea rooms to chill out in.
Cottages in the Yorkshire Dales»
- Romance in the Cotswolds. The Cotswolds is a favourite holiday destination for good reason, with its famed Cotswolds honey-coloured limestone cottages set in the beautiful rural countryside it is a visual feast. The phrase ‘picture-postcard villages’ was invented for it.
Cottages in the Cotswolds»
- Romantic breaks in the Norfolk Broads. On the east of the UK, the Broads waterways wind their way through the delightful Norfolk and Suffolk villages. Whether you are on a boat or staying close by the Broads are a romantic setting for any break.
Cottages in the Norfolk Broads»
- Romance in the Brecon Beacons. If you are looking for a romantic place there is nowhere better than Wales, and the Brecon Beacons and Snowdonia provide heart warming scenery that will inspire the romance in everyone.
Cottages in the Brecon Beacons»
If these locations are not quite right for you don’t worry, you can search for romantic cottages and apartments across the UK.
Search for Romantic Cottages in England, Scotland and Wales
If you are looking forward to spending your Easter or Summer holiday playing with your dog on the coast or enjoying the countryside on those long walks, then we have tried to make finding the right self catering accommodation a lot easier.
You have always been able to search Find Cottage Holidays looking for pet friendly self catering but we have now added some extra feature searches.
Now, if like us, your dog likes to ‘explore’ on their own if they see the opportunity, you will love our new search of dog friendly cottages WITH an ENCLOSED GARDEN. An enclosed garden, for most dogs, will mean you can relax in and around your self catering without having to keep your eyes on your dog.
Our new searches will also help you find dog friendly short break accommodation, dog friendly cottages with hot tubs and pet friendly self catering with open fires. Start your pet friendly self catering search here.
You can also check out our sister site holidays with dogs for some more great pet friendly places to stay.
Whether you are an avid racegoer, dedicated fashionista or are just looking for a good day out, The Cheltenham Festival which features the Cheltenham Gold Cup, is one of horse racings premier events and one of the highlights of the British social calendar.
In 2014 the Festival takes place between the 11th and 14th of March and is best described as ‘four days of atmosphere, anticipation and action, played out on a beautiful sporting arena that has no equal’.
Held over 4 days there is something for everyone:
- Tuesday is the first day of the Cheltenham Festival, Champion Day, and features the most important hurdle race of the season, the Champion Hurdle.
- Wednesday is Ladies Day so dress to impress! The best action is on the track though with the Queen Mother Champion Chase.
- Thursday is better known as St Patrick’s Thursday and is the perfect place to kick off the celebrations. Racing includes the World Hurdle and Chase.
- Friday is simply Cheltenham Gold Cup day – the big one! The climax of the entire Jump racing season and the day’s programme is arguably one of the best racing days of the year.
Whether you are looking to stay over the Cheltenham Festival week or just planning a visit to this wonderful Gloucestershire region, there is a superb selection of B&B and self catering accommodation ranging from cottages and apartments to lodges and cabins:
If you are wondering where to head on a summer holiday or a Spring break there is nowhere better to start than checking out our list of the official Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in England and Wales.
Every place designated an AONB is considered to be of significant landscape beauty ranging from rugged coastline and water meadows to gentle lowland and upland moors – each one of them is a wonderful – perfect for a short break or cottage holiday.
There are 37 AONB in England and Wales, from the Suffolk Coast and Heaths to the Malvern Hills and the Gower Peninsula. Below are the links to our full list of the areas and some super self catering accommodation close by to help you make the most of your stay.
Of course the Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty are in addition to the British National Parks, that are also perfect for a cottage holiday.
Why not make your summer family holiday with younger children even more special this year and head to one of our selected cottages and lodges where Oscar the Owl is in residence.
Oscar is a busy and friendly owl who will be in touch with your children before, during and after the holiday… creating a sense of fun and excitement to your holiday. With free gifts, free audio stories for the journey,emails, postcards, family games and family friendly places to go…. Oscar is a very useful owl to have around!
Oscar the Owl is loved by the children he meets, for example our visitor comments include:
“The children were delighted to be welcomed by ‘Oscar the Owl’ and amazed that he knew what hobbies they have! The weather has been bright and sunny and we have enjoyed the beautiful countryside. ‘Oscar’ accompanied us on lots of trips.”
“The audio stories kept the children entranced on the long journey, a great idea, they listened to them several times”
Unfortunately Oscar is only available at selected family friendly properties, click the link to find out more and see where he is.
There is still time to take advantage of a great 25% deposit offer on Cornish cottage holidays, but you must book by the 1st February 2014 to get it.
Find Cottage Holidays have launched a new wonderful collection of Cornish Cottages – all with this 25% deposit offer – over 250 traditional and modern self catering cottages and apartments available at country and coastal locations across Cornwall.
This collection includes everything from waterside holiday homes and cliff-top cottages with panoramic views, to dog friendly holiday cottages in the country, traditional or contemporary.
Search for Cornish cottages in:
FIND OUT MORE about this 25% deposit offer and other special deals on the Find Cottage Holidays offers page»
Now is the perfect time to book your summer holiday cottage or apartment, while there is still plenty of great self catering accommodation to choose from.
It’s never easy to find what you are looking for but the Find Cottage Holidays website lets you search for lots of different types of holidays from those near the coast, 5 star rated, pet friendly and even those with hot tubs!
We have also now introduced a new price filter so that you can find self catering that matches your budget – with some at £200 per week or less. Please use the links below to get started: