As the nights draw in, our thoughts have definitely turned to what we are going to do for our summer holiday next year. It’s always a challenge to find a holiday that will entertain and please all members of our family.
So far our plans have taken us right across Europe and back at least twice and yet we still can’t make a decision. We are very tempted by the thought of the Swiss mountains, all that beautiful countryside, blue lakes and clear fresh air. But then we would miss the beach, those rolling Atlantic waves have given us some of the happiest holiday memories. Or how about enjoy the wonderful diversity of Britain with a staycation. Mmmmm, decisions decisions.
Where will next summer find you and your family? Building sand castles on a sunny beach? Taking a stroll around a sparkling lake, or exploring the valley and village of the countryside?
It’s so difficult to choose which is why we started looking more closely at our wish list for the summer.
- Top of our list has to be some sunshine and warm weather
- We love water sports and fun so a beach or lake are essential
- Swimming pool also essential
- Plenty of entertainment to keep every one amused
- Somewhere driveable from the UK as we want to people able to explore the area when we get there (so that covers all of the UK and Europe)
- Internet access – ok, so not an essential but we do like to interact while we are away!
- Mossi free! Life is too short for constantly applying mosquito repellent.
That’s our list so far, so what is on yours that we should consider?