Whether you are looking for a break on the British coast or in the wonderful British countryside you can do no better than head to South Devon in South West England – it’s simply the perfect place for a cottage break.
Which is why it is such a popular holiday choice and why there is such a great choice of self catering cottages, apartments and lodges in the region – we have 2,500 holiday homes listed in Devon!
The South Hams, Dartmouth and Salcombe areas of South Devon are some of the prettiest in the county and so we are delighted to offer some extra special holiday accommodation with our travel partners Coast and Country in this area. With over 400 selected cottages, many of which are 4 star or 5 star assessed by VisitEngland, you will find some excellent holiday cottages in this South Devon area whether you are looking for a couples break, a family holiday or a group get-away.
If you are heading to South Devon for a holiday here are some more useful holiday links:
- Devon Cottages. See all of our 2,500 Devon holiday cottages
- Blue Flag Beaches. Devon has a selection of quality assured Blue Flag beaches. In 2012 Devon beaches with the prestigious award included Salcombe Sands, Torbay, Croyde Bay, Woolacombe Sands, South Sands and Sandy Bay. See Blue Flag Beaches in Devon
- Gardens to visit in Devon. See Devon Gardens
- Devon County Shows and Fayre. Devon County Show, Mid Devon Show, Totnes and District Show, North Devon Show, Kingsbridge Show,
- Devon Attractions. See more Devon Attractions