If you are lucky enough to be going away on a short break or holiday this Easter then there is not long to go. To help you relax whilst away we’ve compiled a small checklist of things you might want to do before you go:
- Cancel your milk and papers
- Check the best before date on items in the fridge
- Check the oil and tyre pressure on your car
- Leave your contact details with a neighbour
- Make sure you have directions to your holiday cottage, apartment or lodge
- Turn off lights, unplug appliances and turn down/off the heating
- Empty all of your rubbish bins
- Arrange for any plants or gardens to be cared for
And, of course, have a fantastic time!
If you have not booked an Easter break it’s still not too late and you can still get 15% off many cottages in the South West of England including Cornwall Devon and Dorset. However, if the south-west is too far or not what you are looking for there are some great cottages, apartments and lodges across the UK and Ireland this Easter… start your Easter cottage search here
Of course availability is getting more of a challenge at this late stage so if you are after a last-minute deal we suggest calling 0844 847 1143 for a list of latest deals and offers on self catering cottages, apartments, lodges and parks.